- Access your bill through e-Services. Lake Superior College does not send paper bills to students.
- Make sure you understand the payment deadlines so your course registration does not get cancelled (drop for non-payment).
How to pay
Pay online with credit or debit card.
- e-Services – make a one-time payment in full.
- e-Cashier payment plan – set up a payment plan to make payments over the semester.
Other payment options
Pay over the phone with credit card: (218) 733-7610
Pay by mail with check or credit card:
Student Payment Office
2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth, MN 55811
Pay in person using cash, check, or credit card at the Student Payment Window: 1st Floor of the S Building.
- Advance scholarship payment or scholarship notice
- Third party billing authorization
- Minnesota State employee tuition waiver
- Balance must be paid in full, or a payment plan must be established, no later than the 25th business day of the semester to avoid a late fee. See late fee deadlines per semester.