First Drop Date
Final Drop Date
|Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.||Friday, August 26, 2022 at Midnight|
Students will be dropped from classes the second day of the semester at 4:30 p.m. if one of the following conditions is not met by the drop for non-payment dates:
- You have paid your tuition in full with the LSC Student Payment Office. This may be done in person or by making a payment online (login required).
- You have established a payment plan in your e-Services
- You have completed your application for financial aid and it is on file at Lake Superior College (or another Minnesota State college). Check your financial aid status in e-Services (login required) to verify this.
- You have third party billing authorization or a scholarship, which covers your costs.
- You have paid at least $300 or 15% down of tuition and fees.
- You are a veteran registered with the VA Certifying Official for the current term.
- You have applied as a PSEO student.
Note: There are special drop for non-payment schedules established for classes that run on a continual basis, such as Truck Driving and Certified Nursing Assistant. Contact the program director or the Student Payment Office for more information.
Balance must be paid in full, or a payment plan must be established, no later than the 25th business day of the semester to avoid a late fee. See late fee deadlines per semester.