Our Alumni Association members include:
- non-credit and continuing education members
- retired staff & faculty
- degree and certificate graduates
- non-graduate and transfer members
- Lake Superior College (1995-present)
- Duluth Community College Center at Marshall School (1984-1995)
(Hibbing Community College – Duluth Campus)
- Duluth Technical College (1994-1995)
- Duluth Technical Institute (1987-1994)
- Duluth Area Vocational Technical Institute (1973-1987)
- Duluth Area Institute of Technology (1968–1973)
- ISD 709 Adult Vocational Program (1950-1968)
As a former student of LSC, we know you’ll want to stay in touch with college news and networking opportunities.
If you’re looking to make a change in your career, visit our Career Services department for great information & job opportunities.
You’ll have many opportunities to share your time, talent, and experience with our community. We’re looking for alumni who are interested in:
- Serving as a guest speaker to classes
- Helping us host an event
- Joining an Alumni Association committee
- Nominate an Outstanding Alumni
Pay it Forward
Support the LSC Alumni Scholarship. Every semester we gift an Alumni Scholarship to a student who has an immediate family member who attended LSC (or any of the colleges/institutes that merged to become Lake Superior College) or if they themselves are Alumni returning for another degree or certificate. The number gifted annually depends on private donations from people like you – or your business! Please consider a gift today!
Share YOUR Story
It all starts here. Lake Superior College. Where are you now? What have you been up to? We want to hear from our LSC graduates – please Share Your Alumni Story with us today!
The mission of the Lake Superior College Alumni Association is to provide ongoing services and inspiration for alumni and to focus alumni support for and service to LSC and its students.
The Lake Superior College Alumni Association is working to foster pride and enthusiasm among students and alumni in their LSC experience and forge a strong bond between the college and alumni that is mutually beneficial.