Your International Admissions Representative is available by virtual meeting for your comfort and convenience.
International Student Application Deadlines
New student currently outside of the U.S.
Spring Semester: November 1
Summer Semester: No summer session admission
Fall Semester: June 1
Transfer student in the U.S.
Spring Semester: 2nd Friday before first day of the semester
Summer Semester: May 15 by request
Fall Semester: 1nd Friday before first day of the semester
We recommend you apply early. You can apply up to a year in advance.
- Submit supporting documents which include:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of adequate funds. Federal Financial aid is not available.
- Educational records demonstrating you meet academic requirements.
- Non-immigrant visa, if you have one. Or, you’ll apply for an F-1 or M-1 student visa after you are accepted.
- Receive email confirmation that all documents were provided, and the application process is complete.
Acceptance into the college does not guarantee enrollment into career and technical programs. To enroll into a program:
- Your academic record and results of the placement test taken during orientation must meet pre-program requirements listed in the program guide
- Space must be available in the program.