|International Student Type||Spring Semester||Summer Semester||Fall Semester|
|New student currently outside of the U.S.||November 1||No summer session admission||June 1|
|Transfer student currently in the U.S.||2nd Friday before first day of the semester||May 15 by request||2nd Friday before first day of the semester|
We recommend you apply early. You can apply up to a year in advance.
- Pay the $20 (USD) application fee. Apply for free to LSC. The standard application fee of $20 will be waived.
- Submit supporting documents which include:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of adequate funds. Federal Financial aid is not available.
- Educational records demonstrating you meet academic requirements.
- Non-immigrant visa, if you have one. Or, you’ll apply for an F-1 or M-1 student visa after you are accepted.
- Receive email confirmation that all documents were provided, and the application process is complete.
Acceptance into the college does not guarantee enrollment into career and technical programs. To enroll into a program:
- Your academic record and results of the placement test taken during orientation must meet pre-program requirements listed in the program guide
- Space must be available in the program.