Print Unofficial Transcripts

You can print your unofficial LSC transcript (academic record) at any time. If you don’t have login information (including CITS), call (218) 733-7611. We’ll print your unofficial transcript for free.

(Login Required)

Order Official Transcripts

Minnesota State System

Colleges or universities in the Minnesota State System may be able to obtain your LSC transcript free of charge. Please contact the Minnesota State college or university you want your transcript sent to for further information.

(LSC and Duluth Business University students)

Other important official transcript request information

  • Transcript processing time is three (3) business days from the time the request is received in the Student Payment Office.
  • Requests to hold transcripts until after grades are posted will take one week from the time grades are viewable through e-services.
  • Requests to hold transcripts until after degrees are posted will go out approximately five weeks after grades first appear on e-services.
  • Transcripts can only be processed if your student account is paid in full.