Our College in the Schools (CITS) program is an excellent way to help your students achieve academic success. If you are interested in partnering with LSC, please contact the College in the Schools Coordinator at or (218) 733-7628.
You will need the following forms and links for your concurrent enrollment programs.
College in the Schools
- College in the Schools Handbooks
- CITS 2023-2024 Important Dates and Deadlines
- CITS Registration Form Shortened link: www.lsc.edu/citsreg – Fall 2022 CITS registration will open on September 6, 2022.
- Exception Form
- Exception Request Form Upload
- CITS Withdrawl Request Form
Accuplacer Placement Test
- Accuplacer Testing Tips and Requirements
- Accuplacer Information
- Accuplacer Program Manual: Beginning on page 18, view the skills and knowledge assessed in each Accuplacer test.
- Accuplacer Practice Tests: Choose Classic Accuplacer Sample Questions and use Reading, Elementary Algebra, and College Level Math tests
- Accuplacer Next Generation Information: All schools must move to the Next Generation tests by January 2020. Read more about these tests here.
The following ACT scores may be substituted for Accuplacer scores:
- Reading– 21
- Math– 22
The following MCA scores may be substituted for Accuplacer scores:
- Reading–1047 (only substitutes for some courses; contact CITS Coordinator for more information)
- Math– 1158 (1148 for General Statistics I)
Transcripts and Transferability
Each summer, Lake Superior College sends College in the Schools students an unofficial transcript. Students can order an official transcript by following the directions on our transcript request page. In the request form, students should use their student ID (also called a tech ID), which is listed on all LSC class rosters.
Note: LSC will partner on most courses listed in our course catalog as long as high school students meet the pre-requisites. Contact the CITS Coordinator with questions or course proposals.