In special circumstances, such as a layoff or an involuntary loss of income when your FAFSA no longer represents your family’s ability to contribute toward your educational costs, a professional judgment may be performed.

To request a professional judgment:

  1. You must first complete and submit the FAFSA using actual income.
  2. Then submit a professional judgment request form to the Financial Aid Director.
    1. 2024-2025 Academic year request for professional judgement form
    2. 2023-2024 Academic year request for professional judgment form