Grant applications are part of the financial aid process. A grant is an award that does not have to be repaid. Eligibility is based on need, cost of attendance, and enrollment status. There are a variety of grants and other awards available to eligible students.
Program / degree-specific grant applications
Ordean Foundation grants
The following grants are provided by the Ordean Foundation. To apply for them you must first become an LSC student. You must also meet requirements listed in the grant application.
- CNA / nursing assistant / home health aide
- Health Unit Coordinator (HUC)
- Truck Driving Certificate
- All other programs / degrees (except Associate of Arts/Science and Associate of Fine Arts)
Federal & state grant applications
- Federal Pell grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity grant
- Minnesota State grant
- Minnesota GI Bill grant
- Alliss Educational Opportunities grant – Funds have currently been exhausted for the 2018-2019 academic year. Please check back for the 2019-2020 application anticipated to be available July 2019.
- Child care grant