Lake Superior College establishes a graduation date for each semester. A student’s date of graduation is the date established for the term in which all degree requirements have been met.
These requirements are:
- Complete all course and credit requirements for the student’s stated degree or program as outlined in the program guide.
- Complete the residency requirement which is at least 15 credits at Lake Superior College.
- Earn a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 in college level coursework. Calculate GPA.
- Complete any certifications required for the student’s degree or program.
- Resolve any incompletes or grade changes for courses that satisfy Lake Superior College degree or program requirements.
- Obtain final approval of academic petitions that impact the student’s degree completion (waiver of a graduation requirement, course substitution, acceptance of outside credit, etc). Refer to Petitions / Appeals.
- Submit an Application for Graduation and pay the fee. Apply by March 31 to have your name printed in the commencement program for the current graduation year.