Print Unofficial Transcripts
Print or download your unofficial LSC transcript (academic record) any time. For login help, (including College in the Schools, CITS students) please call (218) 733-7601 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
(LSC students only)
(LSC and Duluth Business University students)
Other important official transcript request information
- Transcript processing time is five (5) business days from the time the request is received in the Student Payment Office.
- Requests to hold transcripts until after grades are posted will take one week from the time grades are viewable through e-services.
- Requests to hold transcripts until after degrees are posted will go out approximately five weeks after grades first appear on e-services.
- Requests for official transcripts will be honored if:
- (a) the student is in compliance with a current payment plan,
- the request is from a prospective employer, or
- the student’s debt is current with the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Collection Division or collection agencies.
- DO NOT put a credit card number on the form if it is being mailed in. It is much more secure to call in with that number later.