Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Lake Superior College! We can’t wait for you to get connected with our students and alumni who are looking to work for organizations like yours.
How can we partner together?
Consider the follow options to connect with LSC students:
- Join Handshake – We are excited to be able to provide you and your organization with free access to Handshake, our online career management system. Handshake allows you to easily interact with our students and alumni, post your open positions, host informational sessions on your company, offer career connections like resume reviews, mock interviews, and register to attend our career fairs and recruiting events.
- Events with Student Clubs and Organizations – some clubs are open to connecting with employers for presentations and club events. This is a great way to connect with LSC students most relevant to your organization.
- Support LSC students financially by making a donation or a scholarship to the Lake Superior College Foundation.
- Participate and table at LSC’s Spring Career Fair to interact with students to promote internships and job opportunities with your organization, Registration for this fair will be done through Handshake closer to the event date.
- Donate applicable goods and equipment to LSC programs/students.
- Create/Offer an Internship – At LSC, different programs require or encourage students to obtain internships in their field of study. Each program may have specific requirements so Career Services will assist you in connecting with the appropriate academic departments that relate to your organization.
- Student Success Day – We invite external partners present to students on this day that focus on topics related to mental, physical, academic, financial, or career success. Sessions like “Professionalism in Healthcare Careers” or “Translating Academic Experience to a Resume” are great examples of sessions you could come up with. Submit a Session Proposal with a topic in mind today and connect with our students! Alternatively, sign up for an Information Table to promote your services and show your support to our students.
- Others – We are open to hearing ideas to collaborate! Perhaps you want to be a guest speaker at different LSC events? How about joining one of our Advisory Committee meetings? There could be an opportunity to co-teach a class with the instructor on a specific skill. Are you a facility that could host students doing clinicals? Could you offer a tour of your facility to students and/or job shadowing to students? Contact us at and we can get you connected with the correct areas on collaborations.