International students (non-U.S. citizens or immigrants) need a non-immigrant or student visa to study at Lake Superior College.

After you have been accepted, (if you don’t have a non-immigrant visa) make arrangements to have your acceptance packet and I-20 form shipped to you. You’ll use your I-20 to apply for your non-immigrant F-1 or M-1 student visa.