How to register for eLearning/Online classes
To take online courses, select from “Delivery Methods” options. Choose from:
- Completely Online – 100% online instruction.
- Blended/Hybrid – Some instruction is online with regularly scheduled in-person meetings.
- Mostly Online – Most of the instruction is online.
- Hyflex – Synchronous/real-time online classes that may include optional physical in-person meetings on campus.
Waitlist – What if the course I want is full?
If a course you want is full, it may have the option for you to add yourself to the waiting list. If it does, you can click the Waitlist button in the row for the course.
What do I do next?
- Check your e-services account or student e-mail daily for notification that a seat is open.
- If a seat becomes available, you will have 24 hours to register. If you fail to do so, you will be
removed from the waitlist.