Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018
Student Success Day is set aside each semester to support your academic success. How?
- Opportunities to focus on topics and activities to support your success and explore the aspects of the GPS LifePlan (Goals + Plans = Success).
- Participate in sessions that promote personal, career, financial, leadership and educational skill building.
- Make connections with other students, staff, and faculty.
Suggestions to get the most out of your Student Success Day:
- If you have general questions about it, talk to your instructors or advisors.
- Most sessions are 50 minutes. Some sessions are repeated, but most are not. Plan ahead so you can enjoy your day.
- Make appointments to connect with your instructors during the day – see how you are doing in each of your classes. Find out what you can do to improve.
- Plan on attending the Town Hall meeting at 11:30 in the Commons.
- After attending the Town Hall, enjoy pizza! (Approximately 12:30 p.m.)
NOTE: Day classes are canceled; evening classes will begin at 4:00 p.m.
Individuals with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations by contacting LSC’s Disability Services at (218) 733-7650, or email@example.com.