Business and industry jobs in the Arrowhead region continue to offer strong employment opportunities for those workers whose job skills, experience and training are up-to-date, whether it’s in aviation, manufacturing, business administration, auto body, carpentry, or commercial wiring.
Visit Lake Superior College’s main campus for a free Business and Industry Career Night on Thursday, November 8 from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Online reservations are recommended, but not required. Learn about careers and the jobs outlook in business and industry. You’ll get the opportunity to: visit with faculty; take a tour of LSC’s main campus; talk to an advisor and learn about admissions, financial aid and academic support.
Learn about LSC’s business and industry programs, including:
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Auto Body Technology
- Automotive Service Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Commercial & Residential Wiring
- Computer Careers
- Electronics Careers
- Fire Technology
- Integrated Manufacturing: Engineering CAD
- Integrated Manufacturing: Machine Tool
- Integrated Manufacturing: Welding
- Legal Secretary Careers
- Paralegal Studies
- Professional Pilot
The Business and Industry Career Night is the second in a series of flexible career night sessions designed for individuals who work during the day or have other commitments. Everybody is welcome. For more information, please contact LSC Admissions at (218) 733-7601 or [email protected].
Additional career nights include:
- February 8, 2019 – Firefighting and Truck Driving Career Night
- February 27, 2019 – Integrated Manufacturing Career Night
- March 22, 2019 – Aviation Career Night