Find out whether you get college credit for military training, courses, and exams.

Military Training

Use the Veterans Education Transfer System to find out how your military training and experience transfers into academic programs at Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.

High School Students / Post-secondary education option (PSEO)

Transfer information for high school students. Find out if you are eligible to receive college credit for courses and exams completed during high school.

International Students

Transfer information international students. Learn about international credit evaluation, testing requirements, and studying in the US.

Guest students

Register for courses at LSC and then transfer them back to your home college. See how credits transfer.