To be eligible for EOC you do not need to be a student. In fact, you only need to meet these requirements:
- Live in St. Louis, Carlton, or Douglas Counties
- Are a US citizens or a permanent resident
- Are not in TRIO Educational Talent Search
- Have not already achieved a Baccalaureate degree
- Want help understanding, getting into, or succeeding in college environment
EOC advisors can provide the following permissible services for those that qualify for EOC.
- Public information designed to inform the community regarding opportunities for postsecondary education and training.
- Academic advice and assistance in course selection.
- Assistance in completing college admission and financial aid applications.
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance examinations.
- Education or counseling services designed to improve the financial literacy and economic literacy of students.
- Guidance on secondary school reentry or entry to a general educational development (GED) program or other alternative education programs for secondary school dropouts.
- Individualized personal, career, and academic counseling.
- Career workshops and counseling.
- Programs specially designed for students from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in post-secondary education, students with disabilities, students who are homeless children and youths, or other disconnected students.