General Financial Aid Tools and Information
Types of Aid Available
- Loans (subsidized or unsubsidized)
- Employer reimbursement
- Other ways to pay for college (ex. Other employment)
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Information
What do I need to complete the FAFSA?
- Your Social Security number
- Your Alien Registration number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
- If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).