Join us in congratulating our Graduates! Lake Superior College holds commencement ceremonies every May after spring semester as a celebration of accomplishments for graduates and their family and friends.
Date & time
Monday, May 14, 2018
Nurses Pinning Ceremony
11:00 AM-Harbor Side Ballroom
2:00 PM-Symphony Hall
- Tickets are not required to attend the event.
- There is a $5.00 fee to park at the DECC.
- Guests are welcome to arrive at 1:15 PM.
- Guests who arrive during the 2:00 PM graduate processional will be asked to wait in the lobby until the graduates are seated. Then guest seating may continue.
- Commencement ceremony lasts approximately 2 hours
- Nurses Pinning ceremony lasts approximately 1 hour
- Flowers will be available to purchase in the lobby from the Lake Superior College Foundation.
- Beverages are available in the DECC lobby.
- There is no secure place to store valuables. Lock your valuables in your car or hand them off to guests and relatives.
- Your diploma should arrive at the address you provided on your graduation application in 6-8 weeks.
- Photography: Graduation photographs will be available through Lifetouch. Please fill out the back of your reader card (provided at commencement) to receive a complimentary proof by email from the photography studio. The proof will arrive 10–14 days after commencement.