2022 Ceremony: May 16, 2022 at 2 pm
- 10:00 a.m. Nursing Students arrive for the Pinning Ceremony
- 11:00 a.m. Pinning Ceremony for Nursing Students
- 12:15- 1:00 p.m. Check-in/Lunch All graduates arrive at the DECC. Report to Paulucci Hall, which is located on the lower level under the ticket office. Check-in at the registration tables. You will be given a reader card and photography information to fill out. Keep this card and hand it to the dean announcing your name and degree when you are on stage. Lunch will be provided for all graduates participating in Commencement.
- 1:00 p.m. Proceed to the class picture
- 1:30 p.m. Line up again Commencement processional
- 2:00 p.m. Commencement ceremony
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] at Lake Superior College.
There is not a secure place to store valuables. Lock your valuables in your car or hand them off to guests and relatives.
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center – DECC
350 Harbor Drive – Duluth, MN 55802
Nurse Pinning Ceremony: 11:00 a.m. Symphony Hall at the DECC