2019 Ceremony: May 20, 2019 at 2 pm
- 10:30 a.m. Nursing Students arrive for the Pinning Ceremony
- 11:00 a.m. Pinning Ceremony for Nursing Students
- 11:30 a.m. All graduates arrive at the DECC. Report to Paulucci Hall, which is located on the lower level under the ticket office. Check-in at the registration tables. You will be given a reader card and photography information to fill out. Keep this card and hand it to the dean announcing your name and degree when you are on stage.
- 12:30 p.m. Line up in Paulucci Hall by program to rehearse the Commencement procession
- 12:45 p.m. Rehearsal in the auditorium (DECC Symphony Hall)
- 1:00 p.m. Proceed to the class picture
- 1:15 p.m. Food and beverage served to graduates in Paulucci Hall
- 1:30 p.m. Line up again for Commencement processional
- 2:00 p.m. Commencement ceremony
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com at Lake Superior College.
There is not a secure place to store valuables. Lock your valuables in your car or hand them off to guests and relatives.
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center – DECC
350 Harbor Drive – Duluth, MN 55802
Nurse Pinning Ceremony: 11:00 a.m. Harborside Ballroom at the DECC