- Before you register, we recommend you:
- Log into e-Services or create a StarID account
- Click on Courses & Registration in the menu on the left
- Click on Search for a Course and fill out the criteria.
- On the results screen, under Add, click the plus sign button to add the course to your wish list
- Click on Search to add more courses or click on Continue to Review My Plan to view your wish list
- To confirm your registration, check the box next to each course on your wish list. Then click on Select Course(s) to proceed to Register
- Type your StarID password and click on Register
- If you see any warnings talk to an advisor. If you see “Registration Successful” you’ve registered.
- Submit your payment to the student payment office
218-733-7601 or 1-800-432-2884
The registration system will not stop you from registering for the wrong classes. It is your responsibility to understand your program’s requirements and prerequisites and register for the correct classes. Contact an advisor to get help registering for courses. Before you register:
What if the course I want is full?
If a course you want is full, it may have a waiting list option. If it does, click the Add to Waitlist
What do I do next?
- Check your e-services account or student e-mail daily for notification that a seat is open.
- If a seat becomes available, you will have 24 hours to register. If you fail to do so, you will be
removed from the waitlist.
Having trouble finding your class by subject?
If you’re using class codes to look up a class you might be looking for these codes that are tough to find:
- ADN=Professional nursing
- ELEC=Commercial & residential wiring
- HPCT=Dialysis patient care technician
- LGST=Paralegal studies
- NUPN=Practical nursing
- TDT=Over the road truck driving