Thanks to our thoughtful donors, the Lake Superior College Foundation can make an Emergency Loan for a student so they can stay enrolled for the semester and your account doesn’t go into default.
- Complete the application (link below).
- Loan amount is determined by the LSC Tuition/Business Office based on a percentage of what you owe (up to $300)
- Loan is for tuition and fees only.
- Funding is limited.
- Each student is eligible for one loan per semester (fall, spring, summer)
- The student must be enrolled for the current semester at Lake Superior College.
- This is a zero-interest loan the student repays as arranged by the LSC Tuition/Business Office, which is typically by the end of the current semester.
- If your loan is approved by the LSC Foundation, the Tuition/Business Office will work with the student to create a payment plan.
- Failure to follow the repayment plan can result in the amount being sent for collections with the State of Minnesota and/or a private collection agency, which will result in additional fees and charges.