Surviving Spouse and Dependent Education Benefit—for Minnesota residents only—is administered by the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA). The application form is available online.

Complete Sections 1 and 2 before submitting the form to the Veterans Resource Center for completion of Section 3–School Information.

When all sections are completed, you must submit the form to MDVA for approval. MDVA will send copies of the approval to you and the Veterans Resource Center, where the approval will be recorded. You may be eligible for an additional amount up to $750.

For complete eligibility requirements, applications, and contact information, please go to the MDVA Web site.