Take on-campus orientation if:
- You need to take the Accuplacer placement test, or
- You’re new to LSC (or haven’t taken classes here in the past 2 years), or
- You’d like an in-person orientation at LSC.
During on-campus orientation you’ll:
- Take the Accuplacer placement test (if required)-check the placement test schedule. You could save time by taking the test in advance or at a location closer to you.
- Meet with a Professional Advisor.
- Register for courses.
Take online orientation if:
- You’re taking eLearning courses only, or
- You’re an experienced transfer or returning student, and
- You don’t need to take the Accuplacer placement test, and
- If the above apply and you’d prefer an online orientation.
Parents, Spouses, Significant Others
You’re welcome at orientation to learn more about how you can help your Lake Superior College student!
- Get important information about Lake Superior College!
- Find out about FREE campus resources available to your student to academically succeed!
- Gain an understanding of the transition to college for parents and students and have more productive conversations with your student by being informed!
If you need accommodations, please contact Disability Services at 218-733-7650 or MRS/TTY 800-627-3529.