Pathways to College Success is a collaboration between ISD 709: Duluth Public Schools/Adult Education (ABE) and Lake Superior College. It is a free program designed to assist students to successfully prepare and transition into college ready courses. Pathways to College Success is offered in reading, writing and math content.
How does it work?
This course utilizes face-to-face instruction and online learning platforms designed to support learners in their individual academic goals.
Who is this for?
This program is for people who are college bound and meet any one of the following criteria:
- Have been out of school for several years
- Have a need to brush up on academic skills prior to taking the college placement tests
- Have been placed into developmental courses
Courses offered are:
- ABE 0301 01 Pathways to College Success: Math Essentials II
- ABE 0301 55 Pathways to College Success: Math Essentials II
- ABE 0310 01 Pathways to College Success: Math Essentials I
- ABE 0312 01 Pathways to College Success: Read/Write
Phone: (218) 733-6922