Step 1: Submit a Complaint or Grievance

To appeal a grievance or complaint decision, please follow the process outlined in LSC Procedure 3.8.1.

Online Students Who Do Not Live In Minnesota – Online students who reside outside of Minnesota have the option of filing an official complaint with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education or with the regulatory authorities in their state of residence. For more information follow the Online Student Complaint Process (details located under the Online Education – State Authorization link.)

Step 2: Appeal a Grievance Decision

To appeal a grievance decision, submit the Student Grievance Appeals Form.

Refer to the Student Complaint, Grievances  and Appeal Process Flowchart for additional information.