Manage My Direct Loan via

Loan Entrance Counseling
Loan Exit Counseling
View Your Loan History

Direct Stafford Loan (Subsidized & Unsubsidized):

As of July 1, 2010 all Stafford Loans must be administered through the Department of Education.  For more information on Direct Stafford Loans please visit

The Stafford Loan Application is now available through your e-Services Account.
Log into e-Services and select Financial Aid>Loans.

The loan proration form needs to be filled out by students who will graduate at the end of Fall and will not be returning the following Spring OR students who are graduating at the end of Spring but did not attend the Fall semester. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at to request this form.

Apply for Stafford Loan

Federal PLUS Loans:

As of July 1, 2010 all PLUS Loans must be administered through the Department of Education.  Parents can borrow a Direct PLUS loan to help pay their child’s education expenses.  The parent must be able to pass a credit check to be eligible to take out this loan; it is only for dependent students.  For more information of Direct PLUS Loans please visit

Apply for PLUS Loan

Alternative Loans:

There are several instances when an alternative loan may be necessary:

  • Programs that are not at least 16 credits in length and therefore do not meet the program length requirements for the federal loan programs.
  • Students in high-cost programs may find that federal loan programs do not cover all of their costs.
  • Students enrolled in less than 6 credits and therefore are not eligible for federal loan programs.

There are numerous financial institutions that offer alternative loans.  However, each will offer different terms and interest rates.  Make sure that you research the loan and apply with a reputable institution.  Searching their websites will give you further information regarding their specific alternative loan programs.

Apply for Alternative Loans