UPDATE: The online application to apply for Spring 2016 scholarships will be Monday, October 12th through Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015. We hope to bring you a much more streamlined application when it is ready. All STAFF & STUDENTS will be emailed when the portal is open and available for students to apply.
Want to get a jump start?
- You will need at least one letter of recommendation,
- a copy of your financial aid award letter (if you receive financial aid) and
- answers to these questions:
- What are your educational and career goals? (Include why you chose LSC to pursue these goals;
- Tell us (the committee) about yourself;
- What would earning a scholarship mean to you?
The foundation will be available to assist you with the application process and any questions once the online application portal after it opens October 12th.
INTERN WANTED: The Foundation is looking for the best intern to help us plan and prep our Annual Scholar Donor Dinner, Vine & Dine Gala, Grad Party, Scholarships and Alumni activities. Learn about non-profit organizations, event planning, donor recognition and philanthropy. This is an unpaid internship that will work with your course schedule from semester to semester. Open to LSC Students and students from area universities.
Time commitment: September – May (approximately 15-20 hours per week)
Preferred Qualifications: Excellent skills in Excel, Word, Publisher. Organized with creative tendencies or creative with organized tendencies. Pleasant, professional, intuitive and understands the importance of quality customer service.
To Apply: email your current resume to Kim Parmeter, Foundation Executive Director at email@example.com; this opportunity is open until filled, please apply today.
“The mission of the Lake Superior College Foundation is to support Lake Superior College by cultivating community relationships and philanthropic support that will advance educational opportunities for students, staff, and community.”
To fulfill the Lake Superior College Foundation mission, we will:
- Empower students by removing financial barriers to their educational goals.
- Strengthen Lake Superior College by providing financial resources for its people, programs and campus.
- Build a vibrant community by fostering the development of a skilled workforce.
- Serve as ambassadors linking college and community.