Within Minnesota State system
Outside Minnesota State system
To send an official LSC transcript to a college or university that is not part of the Minnesota State system:
Option 1: Order transcripts online
Order your transcript online (recommended).
Option 2: Print and submit a paper request form
Print the transcript request form. Submit the form to the Student Payment Office by:
- Hand delivery: First floor, S1983
- Mail: Attn: Student Payment Office, Lake Superior College, 2101 Trinity Rd., Duluth, MN 55811
- Fax: (218) 733-5977
Make sure to indicate payment option. Credit/debit card information can be written on the request or provided over the phone at (218) 733-7610. Cash/check payments can be made in person or mailed to the above address.
Note: Transcript processing time is three business days from the time the request is received in the Student Payment Office.
Other important transcript request information
- Requests to hold transcripts until after grades are posted will take one week from the time grades are viewable through e-services.
- Requests to hold transcripts until after degrees are posted will go out approximately five weeks after grades first appear on e-services.
- Transcripts can only be processed if your student account is paid in full.
Your unofficial transcript (Academic Record) may be printed from your e-services account. Please contact (218) 733-7611 if you need assistance logging into e-services.