Official Transcripts can be requested three ways:
TO SEND AN LSC TRANSCRIPT TO A COLLEGE OUTSIDE OF MNSCU
1. Electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse (recommended)
2. Print and submit a Transcript Request Form.
You will need adobe acrobat reader to view this form. If you do not have it, you can
download it free from www.adobe.com.
Submit the form to the Student Payment Office by;
- Hand delivery;
- Mail to: Attn: Student Payment Office Lake Superior College 2101 Trinity Rd. Duluth, MN 55811
- Fax to Student Payment Office: 218-733-5977
Make sure to indicate payment option. Credit/Debit card information can be written on the request or over the phone at 218-733-7610. Cash/Check payments can be made in person or mailed to the above address.
Note: Transcript processing time is three business days from the time the request is received
in Student Services.
Other Important Transcript Information
- Requests to hold transcripts until after grades are posted will take one week from the time grades are viewable throughout the e – services.
- Requests to hold transcripts until after degrees are posted will go out approximately five weeks after grades first appear on the e-services.
- Transcripts can only be processed if your student account is paid in full.
Unofficial transcripts (Academic Record) may be printed from the student e -services account. Please contact 218-733-7603 if you need assistance logging into your e-services account.
Questions regarding transcript requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org