Overlooking Lake Superior and St. Louis River bay, LSC is set back on a majestic 97-acre wooded lot. The campus features an award-winning hiking trail, a designated trout stream (Miller Creek) and access to a city-run disc golf course.
At Lake Superior College, we offer:
- More than 90 certificate, diploma and associate degree programs in career/technical fields.
- Pre-baccalaureate majors for students interested in transferring to a 4-year college or university
- Third-lowest tuition rates in the Minnesota State college system
- A huge variety of online classes. We offer nearly 200 classes online each semester!
- ZERO huge lecture halls. Instead, we have classrooms for small class sizes where interaction with the instructor is always an immediate option.