Technology Support Center – Help Desk
D2L e-Campus Orientation Video – You can also attend a D2L Orientation sessions on-campus on Monday, January 11th. There will be a session at 8:30 am and 3:30 pm in E1022. E1022 is a computer lab located in the Library. You can also receive one-on-one training at the Technology Support Center in room E1001. We are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The Technology Support Center – Help Desk provides the following support services to students:
- StarID (Usernames/Password) for Email, e-Campus, e-Services, Campus Computers, etc.
- Navigating Online Classes using the e-Campus (D2L)
- LSC Email
- PaperCut Account (Printing)
- Academic Technology Support
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop,
- Printing and Scanning
- Classroom Technology