Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
Phone: (218) 733-7717
LSC Career Services are designed to help students measure interest and abilities in order to express career choices that connect educational and personal experiences. We provide guidance in moving toward a career plan.
We meet our objectives through the following services:
- One-on-one help with developing job search skills, writing resumes, composing cover and thank-you letters, networking, and interviewing.
- Assistance in career planning for individuals who are unsure about their career path or college major; career assessments available for a nominal fee.
- Curent data regarding job placement percentages and starting salaries for LSC graduates.
- Job postings from employers are maintained online and on a job board located on campus in the E concourse.
- Current college work-study position postings.