- Review your program guide (click on the year) or visit with an advisor
- Log into e-Services or create a StarID account
- Click on Courses & Registration in the menu on the left
- Click on Search for a Course and fill out the criteria
- On the results screen, under Add, click the plus sign button to add the course to your wish list
- Click on Search to add more courses or click on Continue to Review My Plan to view your wish list
- Select the courses and click on Select Course(s) to proceed to Register
- Type your StarID password and click on Register
- Submit your payment to the student payment office
218-733-7601 or 1-800-432-2884
Don’t assume that the system will stop you from registering for the wrong classes, the system for registration is not able to do that. Additionally, don’t assume you will be contacted by your advisor if you are registered incorrectly. It is your responsibility to understand your program’s requirements and register accordingly. It is an advisor’s responsibility to help you.
You are also responsible for checking your courses for pre-requisites to be sure they are met. Pre-requisite courses are listed in the course description online on the schedule.
Having trouble finding your class by subject?
If you’re using class codes to look up a class you might be looking for these codes that are tough to find:
- ADN=Professional nursing
- ELEC=Commercial & residential wiring
- HPCT=Dialysis patient care technician
- LGST=Paralegal studies
- NUPN=Practical nursing
- TDT=Over the road truck driving