Lake Superior College Employment Opportunities
Lake Superior College is located in one of the Midwest’s most unique and beautiful cities, Duluth, Minnesota. The city is a regional center for health care, transportation, retail sales, education, and tourism. The campus offers a wide range of programs and course options including technical programs, transfer programs, continuing education opportunities, customized training courses, and apprenticeship training.
Application Process: You must apply online via the link below.
- Administrative Positions:
- Professional Positions:
- Supervisory Positions:
- Support Staff:
- OAS 1 – Student Services Processing Specialist – Job Code 6425
- General Maintenance Worker – Job Code 2447
- CLA 1 – Certified Flight Instructor – Job Code 6989
- CLA 1 – Certified Flight Instructor – Helicopter – Job Code 7031
- AP 3 – Workforce Development Grant Manager
- CLA 1 – Automotive – Job Code 7333
Faculty/Adjunct Faculty Positions:
- Adjunct Faculty Positions:
- Faculty Positions:
- None at this time
If you have any questions regarding employment, please contact us at 218-733-5960.