Transcripts can only be processed if your student account is paid in full.

Payment plans with the college and payment arrangements /withholding by the State Department of Revenue or other collection agencies do not qualify for release of transcripts until the student account at the college is paid in full.

If the college has received a certified notice of bankruptcy from the United States Court System, the student’s transcript can be released.