Fall 2017 – First Drop Date for Non-payment
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 4:30 pm
Fall 2017 – Final Drop Date for Non-payment
Friday, August 25, 2017 at midnight
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PLAN TO ATTEND CLASSES MUST DROP CLASSES ONLINE OR YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BALANCE DUE.
KEY: DON’T RELY ON THE DROP POLICY TO MANAGE YOUR ENROLLMENT STATUS.
Students will be dropped from classes if one of the following conditions is not met by the established deadlines:
- You have paid your tuition in full with the LSC Student Payment Office. This may be done in person or by using e-Services.
- You have established a payment plan by using e-Cashier.
- You have completed your application for financial aid and it is on file at Lake Superior College (or another Minnesota State college). Check your e-Services account to verify this.
- You have third party billing authorization or a scholarship which covers your costs.
- You are a veteran registered with the VA Certifying Official for the current term.
- You are a PSEO student who has completed the PSEO form.
Note: There are special drop for non-payment schedules established for classes that run on a continual basis, such as Truck Driving and Certified Nursing Assistant. Contact the program director or the Student Payment Office for more information.