Avoid long lines and first day of school stress. Fall semester books and supplies available at LSC Store starting July 26.
Fall semester shopping at the LSC Store starts July 26 at the LSC Bookstore’s temporary location (in the Internet Café – First Floor of the W Building, across from Student Life.) Students needing to shop on campus should be prepared to purchase their books in four steps. Returning customers, please note your shopping experience will be different from previous semesters.
Due to our temporary location shopping in store may require extra time to ensure you are served accurately. Students are encouraged to avoid the lines by purchasing online. Choose Pick-up for FREE in store pick-up.
- For FREE pick-up order by August 22nd at 2pm.
- Pick-up will be at the LSC Store, back entrance
- Pick up dates and times are:
Friday, August 23rd from 9am – 2pm
Saturday, August 24th from 9am – 12pm
Monday, August 26th from 9am – 2pm
Four steps for in store shopping process:
STEP 1. Printing a class schedule (COMPLETE THIS STEP PRIOR TO VISITING THE LSC STORE)
All students will need a current class schedule in hand, including your classes’ departments, course numbers and sections before shopping. Print one from your eservices account PRIOR to visiting the LSC Store. If you need assistance, please visit the Technology Help Desk located in the back-left corner of the Student Lounge.
STEP 2. Obtaining a charge slip
Students purchasing with cash, check or credit card can proceed directly to step 3.
If you are charging to your student account (no cash, check or credit card needed for purchase) stop at the “Charge Slip table” to receive a valid charge slip. Financial aid, third party pays, scholarships, veterans and PSEO all require a charge slip.
- The deadline to charge to a student account is Friday, August 30th at 4:00pm
- Students are required to show a photo ID.
- Student’s eligible to charge to their accounts must meet one of the following:
- You have completed your application for financial aid and it is on file at Lake Superior College (or another Minnesota State college)
- You have established a payment plan
- You have third party billing authorization or a scholarship which covers your costs on file in the Student Payment Office
- You have paid at least a $300 or 15% down payment of your tuition and fees with the LSC Student Payment Office
- You are a PSEO student who has completed the PSEO form or are an Honors Online high school student
- You have registered to receive Veteran’s benefits for this term
STEP 3. Printing a booklist
Stop at the “Booklist table” to compile a list of needed books and materials. A LSC Store staff member will assist you in printing a list and choosing which books you wish to purchase including new or used condition. While you wait for your books proceed to the LSC Store and browse our school supplies (financial aid eligible) and other LSC merchandise.
STEP 4. Pay for your purchase in store
Listen for your name to be called. Once your books/materials are ready your name will be called from our cash register area. Proceed to the register to pay, you will need your charge slip acquired in step 2 or cash, check or credit card. Be sure to keep your receipt as it is required for returns and often tax purposes.