By logging into your account, you can:
- Check-out and Renew Items
- Search for Items
- Create a Favorites List
- Check your Holds and Recalls
- Check for Fines
- Create an ILL Request (Book or Article Request)
- Change Your Password
- Check your Profile
- Reference Your Saved Searches
How to login and use your account:
- Click on the button below and use your StarID and password or
- Try the 14-digit barcode* on the back of your LSC ID card and your password (generally your last name). This will display your “account,” which will include your loans, hold requests, fines, etc.
- To display the items you have checked out and their due dates, click on Loans.
- To renew a specific item, click on the title to be renewed, then click on the renew link. If there are no conflicts (for example, another person has a hold on the item), the system will change the due date and return to the loans list.
- To renew all items simultaneously, from the loans list click on “Renew All;” if there are conflicts (e.g., a hold on an item) they will be listed in a new window. Otherwise the system will indicate that the renew all was successful.
*To request your Library Barcode, you may fill out a Request Form.