Join us April 27-29 to Get Stuff Done @LSC!
Big assignments and finals are just around the corner. Join us for the Get Stuff Done @LSC event, where you can virtually connect live to friendly campus resources.
Find help on topics like:
- Registering for courses
- Navigating D2L
- Taking tests
- Writing a paper
- Locating resources for an assignment
- Finding what you need on campus (online or in person)
Need to de-stress? Big research paper coming up? See below for short clips on topics like registering for courses, navigating D2L, practicing mindfulness, taking tests and more. There’s no need to register for this event, and all participants will receive a prize and have the option to be entered for additional giveaways!
Just drop in to the Zoom room during any time of the listed times:
- April 27, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- April 28, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- April 29, 11:00 – 12:00 p.m.
No registration needed. All participants will receive a prize and have the option to be entered for additional giveaways!
Drop in anytime! We’re here to help you succeed!
Zoom and D2L
Library and Research
- Chat with a Librarian
- Citation Assistance
- Search the Library Catalog
- Basic Tips for Getting Started in Essay Assignments
Studying and Test Prep
Student Services and Student Life
- Registering for Beginners
- Intro to Counseling Services
- Guided Meditation
- Student Life
- Health and Wellness