Lake Superior College cares about your mental health and well being.
Active Minds at LSC is a student-led group to raise awareness, educate and advocate for mental health. Join us for our many events throughout the school year and help us to stomp out stigma! For more information or to join our college chapter, please contact Health Services 218-733-1092 or email email@example.com. Active Minds is the only nonprofit organization dedicated to mental health on college campuses and has more than 350 student chapters in nearly all 50 states.
Students receive free counseling with our counselors:
Counselors are able to provide personal counseling to you with confidential, short- term support for a variety of concerns. To make an appointment call 733-7603.
If you have mental health issues that interfere with your academic learning, and need accommodations please contact Disability Services @ 218-733-7650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amberwing – Center for youth and family wellbeing
- Duluth: 218.355.2100 * 615 Pecan Ave
Emily Program – Personalized treatment for eating disorders:
- Duluth: 218.722.4180 * 26 Superior St # 315
Essentia Health – Mental Health Duluth Clinic
- Duluth: 218.786.1186 * 400 E 2nd St – 2nd St Building
Essentia Health-Grief Support
- Duluth: 218.786.4402 * 407 E 3rd St
Human Development Center (sliding fee scale)
- Duluth: 218.728.3931 * 1401 E 1st St
Lake Superior Community Health Center(sliding fee scale)
- Duluth: 218.722.1407 * 4325 Grand Ave
- Superior: 715.392.1955 * 3600 Tower Ave
St. Luke’s Mental Health Services
- Duluth: 218.249.7000 * 220 N 6th Ave E
- 800 SUICIDE (1.800.784.2433)
- 800.273.TALK (1.800.273.8255)
Community Crisis Line/Miller Dwan
- Message the suicide prevention line texting the word “LIFE” to 839-863, available 3 p.m. to midnight, or contact Crisis Connection by phone, 1-800-273-8255, available 24 hours daily.