Steps in the Application Process:
- Determine if you meet the academic requirements to apply (class rank or GPA).
- Thoroughly complete and send in signed originals of the necessary forms to the PSEO Advisor at Lake Superior College (or your High School Counselor can forward them to us for you.)
- Once all application forms and transcripts are received, you will be emailed your next steps.
- Once you are admitted you will be invited to complete a PSEO Registration session. You will register for your PSEO classes at this time.
- It is your responsibility to discuss with your high school counselor which courses you need to fulfill high school graduation requirements.
Minnesota State transcripts
If you have attended another college or university (excluding the University of MN) within the Minnesota State system, you do not need to order a transcript. LSC is able to electronically download your transcript after you apply.
Official transcript delivery to LSC
All transcripts must be official. Please allow processing time (2 weeks or more) to take place.
- Secure / paperless:
- By mail: Lake Superior College
2101 Trinity Road
Duluth, MN 55811
- In person: Bring in sealed envelope from the institution attended. Do NOT open the envelope.