Costs covered by PSEO funding:
The cost for all course tuition, fees and required textbooks, materials and supplies are covered under the PSEO program. It also covers consumable supplies that are required specifically for a class, such as art supplies, etc. Textbooks, materials and supplies provided to the student are the property of the postsecondary institution or the student’s high school (students will receive an email with where to return their books prior to the return time frame).
The program does not cover general school supplies such as notebooks, pens, pencils, etc., or non-consumable supplies such as, instrument rental, uniforms, etc.
Getting your required course materials:
- The process for receiving course materials varies by student depending on which high school you are enrolled in. Students enrolled in the following high schools will receive their course materials from the high school:
- Chisago Lakes
- Cook County
- Cromwell Wright
- East Central
- Hinckley Finlayson
- Little Forks Big Falls
- Moose Lake
- Willow River
- Please contact your specific high school for more detailed information.
- Students enrolled in ALL OTHER HIGH SCHOOLS, including home schooling will pick their course materials up at the LSC Store. The LSC Store will start packing PSEO materials approximately 30 days prior to the semester start. Students will receive an email to their official LSC email when the items are ready for pick-up. Items will not be available for pick-up until students have received a pick-up confirmation email.
Students picking up at the LSC Store can request to have their books shipped to their homes:
- Requests will only be considered if students have an extraordinary circumstance or live outside the Twin Ports area (25 miles or more).
- Email to request shipping.
- The LSC Store will review the request and email students through their LSC student email account. Please note, PSEO does not cover shipping costs. Students will be personally billed for the cost of shipping.
Please email or .