The LSC Surgical Technology program admissions process is competitive. It’s a separate process from becoming an LSC student. All Surgical Technology program applicants who complete minimum admission requirements by the application deadline will be considered for admission to the program. Meeting minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission into the Surgical Technology program.
LSC Professional Advisors
We highly recommend you meet with a Health Sciences Academic Advisor as you begin your program and throughout to address any questions you may have.
If you have been arrested, charged, or convicted of any criminal offense, you should investigate the impact that the arrest, charge, or conviction may have on your chances of employment in the field you intend to study.
The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting ARC/STSA.
6 W. Dry Creek Circle, Suite #110, Littleton, CO 80120 (303) 694-9262
Eligible students will be admitted to the program as long as there are seats available. In the event there are more students than seats available, priority is given as follows:
- Students who become LSC students and have completed all pre-program requirements
- Eligible students who have applied by March 1
- Date pre-program requirements are completed
- Date of Surgical Technology application and program declaration
- In the event of a tie, GPA in pre-program courses will be used as a tie-breaker.