Join us for the next Integrated Manufacturing Open House at LSC’s Downtown Center.
Next date TBD.
Learn about the programs we offer in the high-demand field of manufacturing. Tour LSC’s Downtown Center campus and find out how to apply for free to LSC.
LSC Integrated Manufacturing programs
- CNC Programmer – Machine Technology AAS
- CNC Programmer – Machine Technology Diploma
- Advanced Machine Production Technologist AAS
- Machine Production Technologist Diploma
- Manual Machinist Certificate
- Automated Machining Certificate
- Rapid Prototyping and Design Certificate
- Production Technologist Certificate
- Engineering Technology AS
Nate Zobel, Alum, Machine Technology CNC Programmer A.A.S.
“My job as a CNC operations manager at Loll Designs is filled with constant variety. It’s both interesting and challenging every day.”
Nicole Okstad, Alum, Integrated Manufacturing Welding
“Welding is a very rewarding job. Every day you are learning and improving your skills.”
Matt Gildner, Alum, CNC Programmer A.A.S.
“I love my job at IKONICS. My CNC degree from LSC trained me well for this always challenging, high-tech position as a CNC programmer.”