Visit Integrated Manufacturing Career Night at Lake Superior College’s Downtown Duluth Center
Join us for Integrated Manufacturing Career Night at Lake Superior College’s Downtown Duluth Center to learn about integrated manufacturing careers and the programs we offer. You’ll also get the opportunity to:
- Visit with instructors, students and employers
- Take a tour of our Downtown Duluth Center
- Meet with an advisor
- Get information about admissions, financial aid, transferring credits and academic support
- See welding, machining and engineering CAD program demonstrations
- CAD demos include AutoCAD, Revit and Solidworks
Career Nights are scheduled throughout the year, October through March. To be notified of upcoming Career Nights, take a moment to tell us about your interests.
Learn about Integrated Manufacturing programs offered at Lake Superior College
CNC Programmer – Machine Technology AAS
CNC Programmer – Machine Technology Diploma
Advanced Machine Production Technologist
Machine Production Technologist
Rapid Prototyping and Design
Employers scheduled to attend:
- B&F Custom Machining
- BB Diversified Services
- Exodus Machines
- Genesis Attachments
- Industrial Weldors & Machinists
- IPS Cranes
- Kelly Services
- L&M Radiator Inc.
- LP Building Solutions
- McNally Industries LLC
- Moline Machinery
- Northern Engineering & Fraser Shipyards
- Polaris Industries
- Stanley Black and Decker – LaBounty
- Swanstrom Tools USA Inc.
- TEAM Industries
- United Piping, Inc.