Set back on a majestic 97-acre wooded lot, the campus features an award-winning hiking trail, a designated trout stream (Miller Creek) and access to a city-run disc golf course. Canal Park, the Lakewalk, and a lively arts and music scene are all within minutes of our friendly, easy-to-navigate campus.
At Lake Superior College, we offer:
* More than 90 certificate, diploma and associate degree programs in career/technical fields.
* Pre-baccalaureate majors for students interested in transferring to a 4-year college or university
* Second lowest tuition rates in the Minnesota State college system
* A huge variety of online classes. We offer nearly 200 classes online each semester!
* ZERO huge lecture halls. Instead, we have classrooms for small class sizes where interaction with the instructor is always an immediate option.