- Applications are due by March 1 and are accepted as space allows after March 1.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program starts in Fall semester.
- “Pre-program” courses (shown in the program guide) can be in-process at the time you submit your application but you must be able to complete these courses by the time the program begins.
- “Required” PTA-specific courses (shown in the program guide) can only be taken by students who have been formally accepted into the program.
- Official program acceptance occurs only when all program entry requirements have been satisfied and the program has notified the student of their acceptance.
Become an LSC student
If you have been arrested, charged, or convicted of any criminal offense, you should investigate the impact that the arrest, charge, or conviction may have on your chances of employment in the field you intend to study.
The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Lake Superior College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email; website: capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call (218) 733-7632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PTA program enrolls 20 students each fall. Students who become LSC students and complete all PTA pre-program requirements will be admitted to the PTA program as long as there are available seats in the program. Students are ranked by the date on which their final program requirement was met, and when they completed their application to LSC / declared PTA as their program.