A college education is an investment in your future. Understanding the costs involved in your education and making good financial decisions now is critical to your long term success, through college and beyond.
- You’ll have access to your bill through e-Services. Lake Superior College does not send paper bills to students.
- Make sure you understand the payment deadlines so your course registration does not get cancelled (drop for non-payment).
How to pay
- Online with credit or debit card
- Telephone (credit card)
- Mail (check or credit card)
Student Payment Office
2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth, MN 55811
- In person – S1983 (cash, check, or credit card)
- Advance scholarship payment or scholarship notice
- Third party billing authorization
- MnSCU employee tuition waiver
Payment in full must be paid with the Student Payment Office by the published dates.
August 23, 2016 at 4:30 pm: First registration cancellation (drop for non-payment)
August 26, 2016 at Midnight: Second registration cancellation (drop for non-payment)
September 26, 2016: Late fees applied
Payment is due at registration for students registering after August 23, 2016