- STEP 1: View the Online Orientation Presentation
- STEP 2: Read & Print (optional) New Student Guide
New Student Guide (pdf)
This New Student Guide has been developed as a resource tool for use during your enrollment at LSC. Please take a few minutes to flip through the pages and learn more about such areas educational planning, financial aid, policies, scholarship opportunities, and the many other services available to you.
- STEP 3: Activate STARID and LSC Email Account
- STEP 4: Complete Orientation Quiz and Send Email Notification
At the end of the quiz, you will be instructed to email the Professional Advising Team. You may email from a personal email account. Within two business days after you send your email, your orientation hold will be removed from your e-Services account. You will then be able to register for your classes.
- STEP 5: Register for Classes
Once you have received confirmation that your orientation hold has been removed, you may register for classes. Steps to registering for classes:
- Print your Program Planner and Degree Audit report in your e-Services (optional)
- Log into your e-Services account using your STARID login information
- Register for classes
How to Register Video
Registration in e-Services Printable (pdf) (optional)
- After You Are Registered
- Forms you may need