- STEP 1: View the Online Orientation Presentations
- STEP 2: Read & Print (optional) New Student Guide
New Student Guide (pdf)
This New Student Guide has been developed as a resource tool for use during your enrollment at LSC. Please take a few minutes to flip through the pages and learn more about such areas educational planning, financial aid, policies, scholarship opportunities, and the many other services available to you.
- STEP 3: Technology Orientation, Activate STARID and LSC Email Account
- STEP 4: Send Orientation Email Notification
Click the link above to submit your confirmation of completion of the Online Orientation. Within two business days after you send your notification, your orientation hold will be removed from your e-Services account. You will then be able to register for your classes.
- STEP 5: Register for Classes
Once you have received confirmation that your orientation hold has been removed, you may register for classes. Steps to registering for classes:
- Print your Program Guide and Degree Audit report in your e-Services (optional)
- Log into your e-Services account using your STARID login information
- Register for classes
Registration in e-Services Printable (pdf) (optional)
- After You Are Registered
- Forms you may need