- Dental Hygiene
- Dialysis Patient Care Technician
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Nursing
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology, AAS
- Surgical Technology, Diploma
Lake Superior College prepares students for diverse careers in healthcare, with jobs ranging from direct caregivers to technicians and support staff. Healthcare is one of the largest employers in the Duluth-Superior region and offers a strong outlook for employment.
- Lake Superior College is affordable, with the third lowest tuition rates in the Minnesota State college system.
- 17:1 student-to-faculty ratio and zero large lecture halls mean that you will interact one-on-one with your instructors.
- Enjoy all the natural beauty and endless recreation opportunities in Duluth, Minnesota, named Outside Magazine’s best 2014 town in America.